Musician to Music Teachers Webinar
In the Musician to Music Teachers Webinar, which is a free webinar, Wendy is helping anyone starting out as a Studio Music Teacher learn:
- Why they might want to be a teacher
- Who can become a teacher
- What choices you should make before starting to set up as a teacher
- How to be successful
- Lessons you can offer
- Different stages of being a Studio Music Teacher
- What resources and planning is needed
- What help you can get
- and more…
Being a great musician doesn’t mean you will automatically be a great teacher. Teaching is a skill you need to learn and develop. A sought after teacher has put a lot of effort and time into developing their teaching skills and operates as a professional.
Music School Success Ladder
There are 9 levels of growth a music teaching business or music school has which is divided into 3 categories:
- Foundation Level – teaching by yourself
- Enterprise Level – teachers working for you
- Alchemy Level – where the Magic Happens!
The purpose of the Music School Success Ladder which you can download on my website musicschoolsuccess.com.au, is to:
- Clarify where you are on the journey of teaching music
- Become clear on the possibilities for growth i.e. “the rungs of the ladder”
- Clarify the steps to improve, expand, generate more income or in other words become more successful by moving up the ladder
Wendy can personally train you and guide you step-by-step on how to build a successful music studio or school in private coaching sessions. Learn from her mistakes and successes, make use of my decades of experience to save time, save money, save your sanity, and get results FASTER!
This month of May, we also have a 50% off special offer for Wendy’s online course an Introduction to the 8 Habits of a Successful Music Teacher which will give you an overview of all the areas to consider and prepare before you have your first lesson.